[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Nose Jammer Review - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Nose Jammer Review
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:19 pm 

Have you heard about Nose Jammer, from Fairchase Products, yet? I got a can of this stuff, and it is the real deal. I took to the woods, can in hand, and gave it a good shake. It works. Not it “kinda” works or even it works pretty well, I mean it works.

I got my can of Nose Jammer right before the season opened. I started using it right off the bat. I first tried it at my “old faithful”. I was sitting in my old ladder stand, over the same old corn pile, watching a doe come up the same old trail. She crossed through my wind, and started up the hill. Just about every deer that comes through there, on that trail, stops broadside at 30 yards, scents the corn pile, and then continues to the pile. I grabbed my bow, and readied myself. She stopped at 30 yards, but then she turned and walked out the ridge. She looked dejected. She had her head hung low, ears floppy and relaxed, a couple of tail flicks and she was gone. “What Happened?” I had her dead to rights at 30, but I never shoot them there. They always come in. After thinking about it for a few minutes I decided maybe her nose was jammed, and she couldn’t smell the corn. Ten minutes later a nice young eight pointer shows up on the same trail. Not this year’s buck, but maybe next year. He comes up the hill, stops at 30 yards, and then mills around for another five minutes 10 yards from the corn. Finally, he wandered off without ever having a bite of corn. I think I knew right then, Nose Jammer worked.

The next step was to find out how well Nose Jammer works. I have scent preventing products that I feel work well, when I’m clean. Nose Jammer claims to “jam big game animal’s ability to smell”, that’s huge. If that’s the case it should work when I’m not clean. Like when I leave the gym and that is what I wanted to test. “How do you test that?” and “How do you prove it to everyone else?” My dirty gym underwear was the answer. If I hung a disgusting pair of workout underwear upwind and deer ignored them that would be good enough for me, plus I thought it would be funny. I figured if I got it all on video that would satisfy everyone else. I can tell you it works, or I can show you it works. The latter is much more effective. So off to the woods, with dirty underwear, we went. The first evening Rackmaster looked at me like I was crazy when I showed him a Ziploc bag with a pair of rotten undies in it. I hung them in a tree 30 yards upwind and gave them a quick blast of Nose Jammer. We settled in and waited for the deer to show up, and flip out. Well they did show up, and they busted Rackmaster turning around with the camera, but they never winded the undies. Now Rackmaster is a believer as well. The second time out we had a young buck come in. Not a shooter, but I could have shot. The camera couldn’t see him through the leaves. Third time was a charm. Third pair of dirty undies, and even a new color. The Rackmaster bailed on me, some nonsense about responsibilities. So I headed to another spot by myself. This time I had a young doe come in crosswind. Perfect. She spotted the underwear and swung right to the downwind side to get a better look. This put her about 5 feet from the underwear, and about 5 yards from me. That sealed it for me. I couldn’t resist shooting a deer, on video, with my dirty underwear in the frame. Funny right?

Nose Jammer is an aerosol spray containing Vanillin and other organic compounds, according to the literature, that will not alarm big game. As you probably guessed Vanillin can be isolated from the vanilla bean, but it can also be synthetically created using by-products of wood pulp. Therefore, the synthetically produced Vanillin is made of compounds that are naturally occurring in the North American woods. Naturally occurring means not alarming, get it? According to Patentstorm.us, it has been found that vanillin mimics the effects of conventional tranquilizers such as those of the benzodiazepine family, in that it relaxes the large skeletal muscles and has a direct effect on the brain. In doing so, vanillin has been found to relax the host and make the host more tranquil, or sleepier (e.g., if used as an adjunct with a sleep-inducing barbituate such as pentobarbital). The vanillin is especially effective for short term duration after administration in these psychotherapeutic uses while being extremely safe and without causing the adverse side effects often associated with many conventional tranquilizers. A mild calming effect. How cool is that? Ironically, the pure synthetic vanillin is stronger, and touted to have a better flavor and fragrance than natural vanillin extracted from the vanilla bean.

Check out Nose Jammer for yourself by going to http://www.NoseJammer.com. I am a firm believer, and I will post the video test on Youtube and on Whitetailkillers. Check it out. I think Fairchase Products may have just changed the way we hunt. Now all I have to do is get some more for myself.

Good luck and I’ll see you in the woods,

Your friend,

Port
Whitetailkillers.com

Attachments:
Nose Jammer.jpg
Nose Jammer.jpg [ 53.8 KiB | Viewed 15998 times ]
File comment: That is back sweat on the tree. Still had deer downwind.
Sweaty Tree.jpg
Sweaty Tree.jpg [ 50.45 KiB | Viewed 15998 times ]

Port

Post subject: Re: Nose Jammer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm 

That was a good review port. I checked out the video on youtube(cool) . I would recommend that all wtk members check it out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 am 

Awesome review and video my friend. See my reply in the Killer Video section.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 am 

If you have directv you can get you tube on you tv and watch whitetailkiller reveiws on your tv.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 pm 

Hey hey Slayers, Port here. I had the opportunity to speak to John Redmond, of Fairchase Products, yesterday. I called the office and I was informed that there wasn’t much chance of catching John there. Rightfully so, if I owned an outfitter service I think my job would be in the woods this time of the year. They gave me his cell phone number, and that’s where I found him.

My first impression of John is that he could hang with us, and fit right in. He was excited about the season he is having, and the big bucks that he’s chasing. He told me that they are having a banner season, and shooting some real monsters. He was pumped up enough that I started to get fired up, just listening. You gotta love the fire that burns in bowhunters.

I asked John how he came up with the idea for Nose Jammer, and he quickly responded, “I’m just super smart!” He then laughed and said no one ever believes him when he says that. He told me that after a blown setup, on an elk hunt with a buddy, his friend started to peel the bark from a Ponderosa Pine. The pine gave off a strong smell, and the wheels started spinning. He started to do a little research, and discovered that Vanillin occurred naturally in all sorts of trees. We have all peeled a little bark, but it gave him a great idea. Funny how it works, huh? Maybe he is just super smart.

Next I asked him how long he has had the product. He said they have been testing it for three years now, but it was introduced to the public this year. He has been outfitting for fifteen years now, and says this has changed everything. He said using Nose Jammer he has been able to hone in on bigger, and better, bucks in places where the wind was never stable enough for a stand.

Finally, I asked John where we can get Nose Jammer. He says Nose Jammer should be easy to find. Cabela’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Shields, Sportsman’s Guide, and Midway USA are all currently carrying Nose Jammer. He is under contract with Bass Pro and Gander Mountain for next season. You can also go right to his web site http://nosejammer.com/ and purchase it there. They offer the six ounce can or an easy to carry two ounce can, and some cool hats. Go check it out.

I thanked John for the opportunity to write the review, and told him how much fun we had filming the underwear tests. He said that he really appreciated the support from the hunters, like us, who were making Nose Jammer a success by getting the word out. I thanked John for his time, and then I let him get back into the woods.

Port

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable