[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
EZ TAG-N-DRAG Review - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: EZ TAG-N-DRAG Review
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 am 

By the end of the first full week of New Jersey’s archery season I have had the opportunity to use the EZ TAG-N-DRAG twice now, and it isn’t broken. Hell, it isn’t even dirty, yet. I am impressed with it.
The EZ TAG-N-DRAG is just what the sticker say’s it is. It’s lightweight, it fits in most backpacks, and it can be used as a gambrel. It is also made in the good old U.S. of A.; I think that is an added bonus. To simplify it, I would describe the EZ TAG-N-DRAG as a plastic gambrel with handles. It is blaze orange as a safety feature. It also has a hole for attaching a hoist rope.
Now when I first got my hands on it, I didn’t think I really needed one. I wasn’t planning on throwing this thing in my backpack. I mean, I have a system for dragging out deer. It has worked for every deer that has gone for a ride in my truck. Does are a hassle to drag. Either the legs keep slipping out of your hands, or the rope bites into your hand. Either way it’s a hassle. They should have handles like bucks do, but my system works. The EZ TAG-N-DRAG gives them handles, and it’s easier than doing it my way. My other concern was whether or not it would stay in place. If you have ever tried to place a gambrel into a deer that is lying on the garage floor, then you know the legs keep popping off until you lift up. I figured if I had to reset it every time I stopped for a breather, I would get frustrated with it quickly. I dropped it, yanked on it, and pulled sideways on it to go around obstacles and it held in place perfectly. It never pulled out once. The other thing that didn’t immediately grab me but later proved to be a bonus are the handles. When my buddy saw that extra handle, I believe he started feeling guilty. That’s when it really got easier than my way. Love that extra handle.
Pulling your deer out by the hind legs will leave nasty rubs on the hide, on the front shoulders and face. This shouldn’t be a problem though, unless you are planning on sending her to the taxidermist to be mounted. I know the butcher won’t mind. I don’t think I would use it on a buck, but again, they have handles already. It is a great way to drag a deer though. She didn’t get hung up on any logs, or stuck in any vines. She slid right through.
Unless you have your deer trained to run towards the truck after the shot, I would recommend the EZ TAG-N-DRAG. Using it is a piece of cake. It is not expensive, it appears to be durable, and it definitely makes the drag easier. They have a web site,. There you can find out how to get yourself one, because you aren’t getting mine.

Attachments:
9-18-10 010.jpg
9-18-10 010.jpg [ 88.93 KiB | Viewed 8727 times ]
9-18-10 01401.jpg
9-18-10 01401.jpg [ 72.9 KiB | Viewed 8727 times ]
9-18-10 011.jpg
9-18-10 011.jpg [ 108.41 KiB | Viewed 8727 times ]

Port

Post subject: Re: EZ TAG-N-DRAG
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm 

Where can i get one port?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm 

You can order one directly from the website, or there is also a list of dealers on the site.

Port

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm 

I just had the chance to use my EZ TAG-N-DRAG again last night, and I took it. With the doe I shot dropping almost under the tree, I wanted to gut her elsewhere. Dragging her, guts in, was a piece of cake. I'm really starting to get used to having this thing.
Look, I'm at the top of the hill, guts in, and I'm still smiling.

Attachments:
10-13-10 00301.jpg
10-13-10 00301.jpg [ 89.22 KiB | Viewed 8685 times ]

Port

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm 

I know exactly where that picture was taken. You're missing a few items in that pic Port.

#1 is ME ! ! !
#2 is another deer on the ground with that one ( cause everybody needs a friend )
#3 is ME ! ! !
#4 a dirty garrage
#5 an icee cold 6 pack of Coors Light
#6 ME to cellebrate with ! ! !

1 4 3 my friend ! ! I hope you bring the EZ Tag-N-Drag with you out here to Oklahoma this year ! ! I'd like to see it in action.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 am 

Bet on it!

Port

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm 

Another one for the EZ-TAG-N-DRAG

Attachments:
camera 043.jpg
camera 043.jpg [ 90.81 KiB | Viewed 8246 times ]

Port

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable