[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
HECS Suit Review - Whitetailkillers.com

Whitetailkillers.com

We're all about hunting!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: HECS Suit Review
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:18 am 

Allow me to set the mood. You are in your treestand, it’s archery season, and you’re pumped. You have done everything right; your stand is in the right tree, the wind is in your favor, you’re on time, perfect. After you have been sitting for a little while, you see some deer coming. They are calm, they have no idea you’re there, and the trail they’re on is going to put them at twenty yards. Your heart starts pumping as you start picking the spots where the shot might present itself. Suddenly, the lead doe snaps to attention. The breeze is steady in your face, so it must be something else. You tell yourself stay calm she’s still coming. She takes a couple more tentative steps, then turns and takes a trail through some thick stuff. What happened? Everything was perfect. She drags the other deer off with her, they skirt your location, and look back towards you every once in a while. They didn’t bust you, but they’re still alive. It’s like she just knew something wasn’t right. Her sixth sense must have kicked in, right? Don’t worry about it; it has happened to all of us. You’ll get them next time.

How many times have you had a doe look right up at you for no reason? How many times has the buck you’re waiting for hung up in thick brush, then just melted back into it, and vanished? How many times have you talked with your buddies about the deer’s sixth sense? It’s real, and they beat us often, but how are they doing it? It isn’t magic, so what is it?

Well, a couple of guys that are smarter than us figured it out. They figured out that it’s the electromagnetic energy that your body gives off. Now don’t be too hard on yourself, every living thing gives off this energy constantly. Just at different frequencies. Your doctor knows this; he uses it when he does an EKG. When you move, the contraction of your muscles causes a spike in that energy. When your heart starts pounding, this spike is off the charts. The deer are sensitive to these spikes in the electromagnetic field. So, as you start to move, the muscle contraction sends out a spike. The deer sense the spike, and it draws their eye to the movement. If you are excited, and your heart is pounding, you’re doomed. It is amazing that we shoot any deer at all. All animals seem to be sensitive this, even us to a degree. Ever had the feeling something was there, and looked up to see a deer coming? It works both ways; we just aren’t as in tune with it. Nothing is trying to eat us. We know sharks use electromagnetic radiation to find a victim, why couldn’t deer be using EMR to keep from being a victim? So, now that we know what the sixth sense is, how do we beat it?

Those same guys developed a suit that blocks that signal. It is called The HECS Suit. HECS stands for human energy concealment system. It works off the Faraday Cage Principal. According to Wikipedia, the Faraday Cage is an enclosure formed by conducting material or by a mesh of such material. Faraday cages are named after the English scientist Michael Faraday, who invented them in 1836. You know it best as the screen in your microwave door. You see the food cooking, but no bad stuff is happening on your side of the glass, right? It’s not the glass, it’s the little grid pattern in the glass. Same thing, only the grid has to be sized to the frequency that you want it to block. Ok, now you know.

I have been wearing one of these suits for a little over a month now. I’m sold. First off, I can’t spook a deer. I mean, I could still make them run away if I really tried, but not by accident. I have only even been looked at by two different deer. The first one was a doe that I started waving at. A couple of does were feeding in a field I was sitting on here in PA. I watched them for about half an hour, and then I got bored. So, I figured it was a great test for the suit. If you hunt PA, you know PA Whitetails aren’t people tolerant. I waved at these two does fully expecting tails. At first nothing, then Mommy finally sees me. She looks for a second, or two, then goes back to feeding. “No Way!” The suit works. In the next five minutes, she fed twenty yards closer. Maybe that was a stupid doe with a death wish, or maybe I didn’t get excited enough. The next deer to look at me was a nice six pointer who came to rattling. I was looking over my shoulder, working the bag hard, and when I look back he is right in front of me. Flat Busted! His ears are out, he is wired, and looking right at me. My heart rate shot up to somewhere around Mach 5. After a minute, he is looking in my direction, but not really at me anymore. Soon, he is just kind of looking around. Then he was calm, and on his way in. I couldn’t believe it. It was getting towards the end of legal shooting light and I couldn’t see him clearly. He flat busted me again when I move the video camera, only now he is only sixteen yards away. He looks at me for a second, and put his head down to eat. Unbelievable. He has busted me twice, and he’s doesn’t seem to care. These deer knew I was there, but they didn’t perceive me as a threat. Most of the deer I have been over have just been calm. It’s like I wasn’t there, but when they did know they weren’t scared? Uh Oh! The deer are in big trouble now! Can you imagine all the shot opportunities if you are not perceived as a threat? It isn’t just the deer either. I have noticed all the animals are way more tolerant of me, while I’m wearing the HECS suit. The squirrels aren’t barking at me, birds are just hanging in branches around me, foxes, raccoons, groundhogs, nothing seems to be bothered by my presence.

The HECS suit is light weight. It can be worn over, or under your other camos. It doesn’t matter, EMR blocked. The suit is camouflaged in the Next G1 pattern. It comes with a shirt with chest pocket, pants with pockets, and a head net. You can clearly see the cage. It is woven in to the garment, and made of conductive carbon. You can see more about the technology at the HECS website; http://www.hecsllc.com. They have some video footage on there that is worth checking out. You can also purchase your own suit on their site.

I have been wearing the HECS suit under my regular scent eliminating camos. I think this is a deadly combination. I believe a good dose of human scent is still going to send them packing. I also think the benefits of a suit like this are endless. It could be used predator hunting, turkey hunting, and even small game. Now, I know it’s new to you, and new is scary, but why not check it out? I remember when Scent Lok came out. It was a “scam”. “Just watch the wind.” “How much? You’re crazy!” Now anyone who is serious about hunting is doing something to eliminate their scent. There are carbon suits, silver, antimicrobial garments, sprays, rubber boots, and ozone machines. And my bet is, you’re using at least two of those at once. How much money have you spent? How much more effective would that stuff prove to be, if your EMR is also blocked? I think this is the missing link. I am sure, that sooner or later, I will get busted by a deer that doesn’t hang around to find out if I’m a threat. In the meantime, I’m basking in the invisibility. Go to their site, and check out some of the information for yourself.

Port

Post subject: Re: HECS Suit Review
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 am 

I went with Port to video a turkey hunt this year.
I was in a blind with the cam and Port was sitting on a stool out side of the blind. We both had Hecs suits on. A doe came out at about 20yrds Port stood up moved around a bit sat back down and to my surprise the doe didn't run.
Instead it started to come a little closer to see what he was. Then a little while later the same thing happened with a hen. I was blown away these Hecs suits work.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm 

Yeah, we had some incredible encounters with the birds while wearing Hecs suits.

Port

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 pm 

HECS Suit Update!!!

With four seasons on my HECS Suit I began to wonder how effective the suit still was. I was not noticing any problems, but I assumed that just due to wear and tear the suit must be breaking down. I wear my Hecs Suit every time I go in the woods. That's a lot of wear, a lot of washes and I figured I must have at least worn it out in the stress point such as elbows, knees and shoulders. So, as a follow up to this review I sent the suit back to HECS to have it tested.

The suit had some "fuzzing" in spots, but no tears. When I spoke to HECS about testing the suit they said if there weren't any tears they expected the suit to still be fine. They had tested suits by washing them five hundred times, but this is "real world" wear, so we tested it anyway.

Well, I got my results today! There is no noticeable difference in effectiveness between my old suit and a new one! The suit was tested for conductivity and passed an EMR meter test. I am totally impressed. This is just one more way that the HECS Suit proves to be a quality, well thought out product.

Now you know! Try not to rip the suit and you will get years of use out of it.

As a side note, since I wrote the original review HECS have changed their camo pattern, the suits are now Mossy Oak and the head cover got a little more user friendly.

Port

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm 

I started using the HECS suit about a 1 year ago and haven't gone back to normal clothing since. I was pretty hesitant at first since companies are always making products that claim some miraculous power yet are nothing more than a scam. I actually heard about this from a friend and gave it a shot, glad I did.

I've gotten pretty close to some nice buck wearing this (great for bow hunting). I actually found this blog site with a video of someone wearing it crawling up to turkeys. I haven't been able to try and do this yet but would like to this coming spring.

I'd recommend any readers to give it a shot, heck HECS should hire me for how often I tell my hunting buddies to give it a try!

Good luck this season all.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable